Kicked for Crane? ME???

Home Forums Village idiots Forum Kicked for Crane? ME???

• This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ballsyone
    Participant

Saturday night there was a player who was warned NUMEROUS times to get off the crane but he would not listen or he didn’t read the warnings or just didn’t give a shit. He sniped me a few times from the crane so I sniped him from the ground twice. I then parachuted on to the crane and killed him with my knife to get his attention. I then immediately jumped off the crane and continued playing. I then typed to him to stay off the crane that the crane was not allowed on this server. I did not fire a single shot from the crane. I then was attacked by another player for being on the crane. I tried telling him WHY I went on to the crane but he just couldn’t understand why I did what I did. I just gave up trying to explain my position.

Shooting from the crane is not allowed on the server and I abide by the rules. I went up there to make a point to the offending player.

Now I see that I have been kicked from the server. It doesn’t say banned only kicked so I can’t join now. I was on the server earlier today and left to get a bite to eat. Now that I am trying to re-join it tells me I’m kicked.

Can admin help please?

TIA,

Ballsyone

• Author

Ballsyone
    Participant

Saturday night there was a player who was warned NUMEROUS times to get off the crane but he would not listen or he didn’t read the warnings or just didn’t give a shit. He sniped me a few times from the crane so I sniped him from the ground twice. I then parachuted on to the crane and killed him with my knife to get his attention. I then immediately jumped off the crane and continued playing. I then typed to him to stay off the crane that the crane was not allowed on this server. I did not fire a single shot from the crane. I then was attacked by another player for being on the crane. I tried telling him WHY I went on to the crane but he just couldn’t understand why I did what I did. I just gave up trying to explain my position.

Shooting from the crane is not allowed on the server and I abide by the rules. I went up there to make a point to the offending player.

Now I see that I have been kicked from the server. It doesn’t say banned only kicked so I can’t join now. I was on the server earlier today and left to get a bite to eat. Now that I am trying to re-join it tells me I’m kicked.

Can admin help please?

TIA,

Ballsyone

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.