VI Submit a ban Appeal

Home Forums Village idiots Forum VI Submit a ban Appeal

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 442 total)
  • Author

iXDavisXi
    Participant

Thanks.

tocoshmelt
    Participant

I would like to appeal my ban from your server. I have played many fps games such as counterstrike and Call of Duty. The reason I was banned  because of having a lot of kill and a lot more points than an admin. I do know that it is a little fishy that I have a new account but I came from console and just wanted to play a game that i know I am very good at. It would be nice to be unbanned as i enjoy playing on your server and I would like to continue!

VI_Tinman
    Participant

I don’t see you on the ban list ? Are you sure it was not just a kick ?
    Can you tell me about what time it was & who it was that banned / kicked you ?

F.Y.I
    ” a lot more points than an admin “
    I can’t see anyone banning you for that.
    ? Where you up on the crane & or being an ass-hat LOL

tocoshmelt
    Participant

I am sure it was a ban because when i try to join back  it says that i was perma ban. It was about 2 pm today. No I don’t think i was being an ass but idk I was kind of spawn trapping the other team.

dox378
    Keymaster

You were banned by grave for your stats https://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pcheck&game=BF3&sub=Check+Player&player=Tocoshmelt 3 hours play time 60-15 i asked you many times you did not reply maybe you should pay attention to chat when in game more often. I have lifted your ban and fyi in future your buddy running his mouth about are server that we pay for with are hard earned money!!!! will be a perma ban. We do are best to keep the cheaters out and make the server a fun place for all to come and and bs at the end of hard day your ban has been lifted.

animiim8
    Participant

lol so i have a perma ban for running my mouth? i tried to tell you guys he was legit. sorry for being frustrated

dox378
    Keymaster

I get you were frustrated and you would have only been kicked until you starting running your mouth about the server. Ican remove your ban this one time only if you like a guy comes in with 1 hr play time and goes on a long kill streak and triple top 3 players its a bit suspicious.

animiim8
    Participant

i guess i understand your point. may i ask how much servers cost to run?

dox378
    Keymaster

Depends $1 a slot plus procon rental/website cost just all depends how you set it up a higher end pc server cost more also.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  dox378.

dox378
    Keymaster

Your has been lifted this one time.

Sh4d0w
    Participant

Hi I’m nG_Sh4d0w  I was banned from Village Idiots METRO 24/7
    Reason: Trolling with low level Account – Base Rape
    Explaining: Base Rape: I Don’t read rules of server and sry that we was doing base rape until admin say : READ RULES, BASE RAPE IS NOT ALLOWED IN SPAWN BASE, then i use command !Rules … I READ RULES i say OK i say to my friend go to C and wait in C cuz rape on base is not allowed so we flow rules but we was banned equally, about TROLLING WITH LOW LEVEL ACCOUNT, admin say’s: How level 2 ( Colonel 2) can play like u (Something like that  THERE IS NOT CORRECT WORDS cuz i DONT REMEMBER ALL RIGHT! but is little bit same) ) well i answer : I Have at least 4 accounts level 100, he say : so u use this account for trolling ? Me: “NOTHING” i don’t write nothing Minutes After  : Banned , i think if u have more accounts Than and u use … it’s trolling ? or what ? ._. so u can’t use other accounts cuz u are trolling? Well if this is right i’m sorry i do this apeal cuz is good server and nice ping for me )) its one of few GOOD North AMERICAN server’s And soon populate like VI TDM 🙂 So Grettings 4 alll 😀
    Sry For my english, english is not my 1st lang 😀 Thank-u for all 😀

dox378
    Keymaster

Your ban has been lifted please follow the rules.

playap0wnr
    Participant

Hi all,

I was banned from your Canals server a few days ago (the stated reason was just “goodbye”). I was going ~23-0 when I got banned. I used to play competitively, so getting a bunch of kills in a game or a high killstreak isn’t too unusual for me in a game. My punkbuster, metabans, etc. are all clean. My CheatOMeter is 17% right now, but that’s because I only play Canals servers so my KPM is high on just about every gun. I love your server and I think you do a great job running it, and I’d like to get unbanned and get back into the action.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can provide you with or how I can help you, I’d like to work to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks!

playap0wnr

Sh4d0w
    Participant

Thank u Admin 🙂

Dihos
    Participant

Hello I was banned as well on this server. Tried to post a topic but it never showed up. I was banned because people thought I was hacking. My cheat o meter is only 1.7%, may I receive an unban? Thank you

• Author

iXDavisXi
    Participant

Thanks.

tocoshmelt
    Participant

I would like to appeal my ban from your server. I have played many fps games such as counterstrike and Call of Duty. The reason I was banned  because of having a lot of kill and a lot more points than an admin. I do know that it is a little fishy that I have a new account but I came from console and just wanted to play a game that i know I am very good at. It would be nice to be unbanned as i enjoy playing on your server and I would like to continue!

VI_Tinman
    Participant

I don’t see you on the ban list ? Are you sure it was not just a kick ?
    Can you tell me about what time it was & who it was that banned / kicked you ?

F.Y.I
    ” a lot more points than an admin “
    I can’t see anyone banning you for that.
    ? Where you up on the crane & or being an ass-hat LOL

tocoshmelt
    Participant

I am sure it was a ban because when i try to join back  it says that i was perma ban. It was about 2 pm today. No I don’t think i was being an ass but idk I was kind of spawn trapping the other team.

dox378
    Keymaster

You were banned by grave for your stats https://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pcheck&game=BF3&sub=Check+Player&player=Tocoshmelt 3 hours play time 60-15 i asked you many times you did not reply maybe you should pay attention to chat when in game more often. I have lifted your ban and fyi in future your buddy running his mouth about are server that we pay for with are hard earned money!!!! will be a perma ban. We do are best to keep the cheaters out and make the server a fun place for all to come and and bs at the end of hard day your ban has been lifted.

animiim8
    Participant

lol so i have a perma ban for running my mouth? i tried to tell you guys he was legit. sorry for being frustrated

dox378
    Keymaster

I get you were frustrated and you would have only been kicked until you starting running your mouth about the server. Ican remove your ban this one time only if you like a guy comes in with 1 hr play time and goes on a long kill streak and triple top 3 players its a bit suspicious.

animiim8
    Participant

i guess i understand your point. may i ask how much servers cost to run?

dox378
    Keymaster

Depends $1 a slot plus procon rental/website cost just all depends how you set it up a higher end pc server cost more also.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  dox378.

dox378
    Keymaster

Your has been lifted this one time.

Sh4d0w
    Participant

Hi I’m nG_Sh4d0w  I was banned from Village Idiots METRO 24/7
    Reason: Trolling with low level Account – Base Rape
    Explaining: Base Rape: I Don’t read rules of server and sry that we was doing base rape until admin say : READ RULES, BASE RAPE IS NOT ALLOWED IN SPAWN BASE, then i use command !Rules … I READ RULES i say OK i say to my friend go to C and wait in C cuz rape on base is not allowed so we flow rules but we was banned equally, about TROLLING WITH LOW LEVEL ACCOUNT, admin say’s: How level 2 ( Colonel 2) can play like u (Something like that  THERE IS NOT CORRECT WORDS cuz i DONT REMEMBER ALL RIGHT! but is little bit same) ) well i answer : I Have at least 4 accounts level 100, he say : so u use this account for trolling ? Me: “NOTHING” i don’t write nothing Minutes After  : Banned , i think if u have more accounts Than and u use … it’s trolling ? or what ? ._. so u can’t use other accounts cuz u are trolling? Well if this is right i’m sorry i do this apeal cuz is good server and nice ping for me )) its one of few GOOD North AMERICAN server’s And soon populate like VI TDM 🙂 So Grettings 4 alll 😀
    Sry For my english, english is not my 1st lang 😀 Thank-u for all 😀

dox378
    Keymaster

Your ban has been lifted please follow the rules.

playap0wnr
    Participant

Hi all,

I was banned from your Canals server a few days ago (the stated reason was just “goodbye”). I was going ~23-0 when I got banned. I used to play competitively, so getting a bunch of kills in a game or a high killstreak isn’t too unusual for me in a game. My punkbuster, metabans, etc. are all clean. My CheatOMeter is 17% right now, but that’s because I only play Canals servers so my KPM is high on just about every gun. I love your server and I think you do a great job running it, and I’d like to get unbanned and get back into the action.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can provide you with or how I can help you, I’d like to work to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks!

playap0wnr

Sh4d0w
    Participant

Thank u Admin 🙂

Dihos
    Participant

Hello I was banned as well on this server. Tried to post a topic but it never showed up. I was banned because people thought I was hacking. My cheat o meter is only 1.7%, may I receive an unban? Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 442 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.