VI Submit a ban Appeal

Home Forums Village idiots Forum VI Submit a ban Appeal

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 442 total)
  • Author

dox378
    Keymaster

And your ign is?

Anonymous

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: HSK Automatic Ban [6-KH2002-61 [perm][AutoAdmin][http://village-idiots.clanserv]

Can I get unbanned? Never hacked in this game when I used to play it years back. Got auto banned for headshot to kill ratio on my KH2000 I’m pretty sure this is what that means. Haven’t played bf3 in 4 years, came back and get auto perm banned from the few servers I can play. My KH2000 has 250 kills with 153 of them being headshots, does that ratio really trigger a perm ban?

BF3 name is: Badgerr_Teemo

Anonymous

Hello,

My IGN is Colonel_Corncob. I have been picked up by an AutoBan wave, where the ban is claiming “All red” on my in-game stats. After checking, I noticed there are a few weapons that I’ve used that
    seem “suspicious for cheating,” per my HSKR. However, the reason for my HSKR being so high for those particular weapons, is because I was farming assignments with a friend of mine, and those assignments involved playtime on a certain server. Whilst completeing the playtime requirement for those particular assignments, I figured “Why not kill two birds with one stone, and complete several assignments?” So, my friend and I proceeded to trade off between headshotting each other, for headshot-required assignments. In my case, I utilized the f2000 and the xbow, for both of which I have a very high HSKR.

Anyways, I was wanting to see if I could have my ban lifted, as I wasn’t using third-party cheats, and just farming assignments. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this!

-Corncob

Anonymous

Actually, my bad. I talked to my friend after submitting this appeal, and he reminded me that we weren’t farming playtime assignments. It was the Squad Deathmatch assignment we were farming. Same deal, though; trading headshots.

I also have ShadowPlay videos of us farming, if that would help prove my innocence.

Cheers,

Colonel_Corncob

nooblet
    Participant

Licensed_nooblet
    Ban reason: ping

Defense: I consistently play at around 35-40 ping and was banned for a long lag spike. Please help.

Anonymous

My ban issue has been resolved with Goblin. Thank you!

Anonymous

Hello there, my current IGN is flash-pew-pew but my original name when I was banned was fl_shfoundead. I was banned from one of your servers months ago for what I believe was tea bagging a admin and trolling in chat. I will behave if given another chance. I brought this up in the clan server discord but got no response so decided to post here to get some sort of resolution.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: noob [perm][BanEnforcer][http://village-idiots.clanserv/]

That is the message I get whenever I try to join the server. I guess I am a noob to the admin that banned me anyways, thanks.

Tirandosarro_Rex
    Participant

Hi guys! I’m here to please un-ban me. I was ban for use a MAV on crane, but the rule is not (at least wasn’t) especifc about nothing on crane. I usualy respect the rules since I understand them. SO please again, un-ban me and set the rules about No crane to “Nothing on Crane”. And if is possible, adjust the BanEnforcer to not ban players that stay before 10 seconds because some players just want help killing the players on crane. Thank’s and a happy new year!

Tirandosarro_Rex

Anonymous

i got banned by autoadmin for 5 kpm with m16a3 but i dont have 5 kpm , can u guys please unban me my ingame name is 0mnni, bl link : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/0mnni/

Tirandosarro_Rex
    Participant

Thank’s Admins.

Anonymous

My ingame name is sdc31. I was banned for roasting someone in game. I feel that I should be unbanned because there is nothing that says you cant roast other players.

icecold
    Keymaster

sdc31, you seem to have an issue with life.
    looking at your text chats, all you want to do is give players a bad time !!

Anonymous

But you see it’s not stated in the rules that you can’t flame someone and from the searching I did there is no specific rules other than no crane. I feel as though a perm ban is unjustified and more of a temporary one is justified. Also, just because I so happened to flame an admin, since he is an admin he should have thick enough skin to withstand being roasted.

dox378
    Keymaster

Ban denied it”s common sense you just want to troll the chat and aggravate players!!!

Anonymous

S/N: Peakbagger
    Last played 1/22/19
    Stated reason for ban: “uuuuu is getting old fast” (Goblin)

I have no idea what the heck that means. Wasn’t chatting, just playing when the ban occurred. Please advise. Maybe mistaken for someone else? Clean infraction record…please review. Thanks.

• Author

dox378
    Keymaster

And your ign is?

Anonymous

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: HSK Automatic Ban [6-KH2002-61 [perm][AutoAdmin][http://village-idiots.clanserv]

Can I get unbanned? Never hacked in this game when I used to play it years back. Got auto banned for headshot to kill ratio on my KH2000 I’m pretty sure this is what that means. Haven’t played bf3 in 4 years, came back and get auto perm banned from the few servers I can play. My KH2000 has 250 kills with 153 of them being headshots, does that ratio really trigger a perm ban?

BF3 name is: Badgerr_Teemo

Anonymous

Hello,

My IGN is Colonel_Corncob. I have been picked up by an AutoBan wave, where the ban is claiming “All red” on my in-game stats. After checking, I noticed there are a few weapons that I’ve used that
    seem “suspicious for cheating,” per my HSKR. However, the reason for my HSKR being so high for those particular weapons, is because I was farming assignments with a friend of mine, and those assignments involved playtime on a certain server. Whilst completeing the playtime requirement for those particular assignments, I figured “Why not kill two birds with one stone, and complete several assignments?” So, my friend and I proceeded to trade off between headshotting each other, for headshot-required assignments. In my case, I utilized the f2000 and the xbow, for both of which I have a very high HSKR.

Anyways, I was wanting to see if I could have my ban lifted, as I wasn’t using third-party cheats, and just farming assignments. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this!

-Corncob

Anonymous

Actually, my bad. I talked to my friend after submitting this appeal, and he reminded me that we weren’t farming playtime assignments. It was the Squad Deathmatch assignment we were farming. Same deal, though; trading headshots.

I also have ShadowPlay videos of us farming, if that would help prove my innocence.

Cheers,

Colonel_Corncob

nooblet
    Participant

Licensed_nooblet
    Ban reason: ping

Defense: I consistently play at around 35-40 ping and was banned for a long lag spike. Please help.

Anonymous

My ban issue has been resolved with Goblin. Thank you!

Anonymous

Hello there, my current IGN is flash-pew-pew but my original name when I was banned was fl_shfoundead. I was banned from one of your servers months ago for what I believe was tea bagging a admin and trolling in chat. I will behave if given another chance. I brought this up in the clan server discord but got no response so decided to post here to get some sort of resolution.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: noob [perm][BanEnforcer][http://village-idiots.clanserv/]

That is the message I get whenever I try to join the server. I guess I am a noob to the admin that banned me anyways, thanks.

Tirandosarro_Rex
    Participant

Hi guys! I’m here to please un-ban me. I was ban for use a MAV on crane, but the rule is not (at least wasn’t) especifc about nothing on crane. I usualy respect the rules since I understand them. SO please again, un-ban me and set the rules about No crane to “Nothing on Crane”. And if is possible, adjust the BanEnforcer to not ban players that stay before 10 seconds because some players just want help killing the players on crane. Thank’s and a happy new year!

Tirandosarro_Rex

Anonymous

i got banned by autoadmin for 5 kpm with m16a3 but i dont have 5 kpm , can u guys please unban me my ingame name is 0mnni, bl link : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/0mnni/

Tirandosarro_Rex
    Participant

Thank’s Admins.

Anonymous

My ingame name is sdc31. I was banned for roasting someone in game. I feel that I should be unbanned because there is nothing that says you cant roast other players.

icecold
    Keymaster

sdc31, you seem to have an issue with life.
    looking at your text chats, all you want to do is give players a bad time !!

Anonymous

But you see it’s not stated in the rules that you can’t flame someone and from the searching I did there is no specific rules other than no crane. I feel as though a perm ban is unjustified and more of a temporary one is justified. Also, just because I so happened to flame an admin, since he is an admin he should have thick enough skin to withstand being roasted.

dox378
    Keymaster

Ban denied it”s common sense you just want to troll the chat and aggravate players!!!

Anonymous

S/N: Peakbagger
    Last played 1/22/19
    Stated reason for ban: “uuuuu is getting old fast” (Goblin)

I have no idea what the heck that means. Wasn’t chatting, just playing when the ban occurred. Please advise. Maybe mistaken for someone else? Clean infraction record…please review. Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 442 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.