VI Submit a ban Appeal

Home Forums Village idiots Forum VI Submit a ban Appeal

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 442 total)
  • Author

dox378
    Keymaster

send me link

Hogstooth
    Participant

Eh there VI,

I would like to appeal my ban from your server. I have been playing shooter games since Counterstrike, America’s Army and Battlefield 2, 3, 4. On some servers all we played was handguns (no other weapons allowed) so I got pretty decent at adapting to line of fire, movement etc. It also doesn’t hurt that I have a good headset which I can pickup on sounds. The long and short of it is that I have a ton of experience in-game as well as in-life with shooting scenarios which give me a definite edge. I began playing on your server yesterday, 3/27. Why I began to play on your server was to unlock the crossbow, on scavenger. I only got in a few games before completing the unlock. When I did comeback the game type changed in which I was still thinking it was pistols and having to look for weapons – oops! I don’t know who kicked me the first time but I know it was someone annoyed with my shots from what I saw in the chat area. I kept quiet as not to annoy the person. Then I was booted and from what I could see was to ‘make room for a another player’ or something to that effect. I logged on a bit later was playing at which time I was booted “Hogstooth605 … BC2! [graveinfluence] ” [Admin Decision] I appreciate you looking into to this matter and I would like to be re-instated please.¬† Have a good one and always remember to check your six.

dox378
    Keymaster

I have looked into your stats you seem to be a clean player sorry for the inconvenience your ban will be lifted shortly.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  dox378.

Hogstooth
    Participant

Well fellas its happened again. Banned! Guess that ‘graveinfluence’ has an issue with me. It was fun gaming with you (Dox, Lil_Pony & Tinman), Best of luck with your server – keep your six clear fellas!

McSam15
    Participant

Not that I expect to be unbanned, but I just wanted to say that I was permanently banned with no reason given. I know the reason, though. I said it was sad that a level 100 was using a fully automatic shotgun (Tinman.) A short while later I knifed Dox and he got quite mad. After a kick, a failed attempt to kill me, and a failed attempt to ban me, both of which were misspelled xD, I finally got banned. I’m sowwy for saying meanie things on the internet, clearly if you use a fully auto shotty you’re a pro at the game. I’mma just go play on DOM since you clearly don’t want your server supported. Just wanted to share my little story of domestic abuse. pls pray 4 meh and keep me on your mind whenever you eat mashed potatoes.

dox378
    Keymaster

Sounds good

VI_Tinman
    Participant

You don’t have the auto shotgun & that makes you sad ? I know ( pats you on the head ) it will be O.K.
    I jokingly misspelled the ban command so you would hopefully realize you were on thin ice. Not smart enough to get it I see…..
    I never claimed or expressed that I was, or ever will be a “pro” Gamer. I am just a person who works very hard
    at my job & would like a fun enjoyable experience with like minded people. I come from home from work to relax & play some games
    & spend “MY MONEY” on a server for YOU or anyone to come & do the same. Have fun, laugh your ass off, good natured ribbing FUN….
    Not to come & listen to someone whine, bitch & complain about how others play the game the way they enjoy. “ONE RULE NO CRANE” Pretty simple I thought…
    You don’t get it right. You have every right to hit the disconnect button & go somewhere else & piss & moan maybe they will hold your hand
    and cry big big tears with you. You were kicked because no one here gives a shit you don’t like the way they play the game. You don’t want to
    come here and have fun, you want to come here & be a drama queen & share your little story of domestic abuse. What the fuck ? Did your Dad breast feed you
    till you were 12 ? Man the fuck up son or get a sex change you whiny cunt. Love Tinman ūüôā

iXDavisXi
    Participant

Was banned out of nowhere while helping seed the 2nd server. I thought it was “bf3_lil_Ponyyyy” that banned me but he said he didn’t so I’m not sure what the deal is. Heress the video of when i was banned.¬†https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCcv6ydD0_k

I record all my gameplay and have nothing to hide.

dox378
    Keymaster

Not sure why you were banned? the ban has been lifted.

skyf00gle
    Blocked

Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: suspicious stats

I take this ban as a compliment really, as it is yet another ban I can use to brag about to my friends. Why, after all of this time, have you not banned me until now, even when I was an admin on the server and had established a friendly relationship with the others that frequented? I guess you just pick and choose players which you dislike and ban them, on a basis of suspicion rather than of cold, hard proof.

You really believe I am hacking? Well, I am not surprised at all. You have systematically banned many other skilled players like me. I take it that your mentality is, “It’s impossible to have such stats! He must be hacking!” So you completely disregard the fact that my stats are completely MEDIOCRE compared to stats of competitive players, like those of filthy MD, for example. It is certain that¬†there are thousands more examples of player statistics like this one that¬†could be presented to you, but I will not further waste my time on this forum trying to argue a lost cause.

Can you simply not fathom the skill ceiling of this game? Or, instead, do you envy how other players do well while you do not, banning them to maintain an environment of low-skilled opponents that are easier to defeat? I think the latter is truly what has occurred.

I like to keep an open mind, yet it is a pity that some admins of video game servers, like you (dox378), do not share the same ideal.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  skyf00gle.
    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by  icecold.

dox378
    Keymaster

Lol i am not the one that banned you and after that you idiot you will never be unbanned here is why you were banned http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/skyf00gle/history#spm,kdr,wlr,kpm,accuracy,hkperc also the sudden spike over 1 day when you double your stats is odd but you will never be unbanned!!!!!

skyf00gle
    Blocked

“sudden spike over 1 day when you double your stats is odd”

I see no such “double” in my stats; you are over-exaggerating. However, there was a significant increase in my stats since precisely 6-26-2016, a little less than two months ago if you examine the stats more carefully. This is because before that date I was largely inactive in playing Battlefield 3. I was taking a break.

I already knew I was not going to be unbanned, and it was never my intention to become unbanned, thus I wrote a rather condescending, if you will, rant about my experience on your server.

Someone told me that you were the only one who had the ability to ban people from the server. If you are telling the truth, then my source of information was wrong.

Furthermore, calling me an “idiot” makes my case even stronger. So much for keeping an open mind! You still have not addressed a single one of the points I made in my previous post. The only reason why I bother posting here is because I would like to reason with you. If you would not like to reason with me, let it be so, and I will discontinue my posts. Otherwise, sit down and have a nice little debate with me.

dox378
    Keymaster

I’m done here you were banned out of ts by tinman and grave banned you from server 1 i don’t know who banned you from server 2 their were no notes in server 2 ban and fyi all admin have ban rights i told zack your source that i was not going to unban you for the record. And i don’t need to address any of your points i pay for the servers and run them as i please.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  dox378.

iXDavisXi
    Participant

Okay I was banned by Socacom_2. I don’t know what his deal is. I was playing a game and realized Socacom was kicking people left and right. No warnings about the crane or complaining about anything, just kicking people. Even other players were like “dude calm down with all the kicks”. So I asked him why he was kicking them and if it was for the crane, then why not warn them with a kill first instead of just kicking them as I know from the past that a warning is always better before a kick or ban. So he goes on kicking people and not replying to my question and later bans me.

Here’s the chat:

Me: Cranes not allowed man.

Soco: kills pow3rd

Pow3rd: why????

Soco: On crane

Pow3rd:¬†I was just jumped off….

Soco: on crane

Pow3rd: i was just jumping off

Me:¬†Yeah he wasn’t the one camping on it. It was some1 else

Pow3rd: damn dude you got issues

Soco: kicks gany

Soco: kicks coe

Me: Not going to warn him with a kill first? lol

Soco: kicks kht

Me: Soco why not warn them first with a kill b4 kicking them?

Soco: kicks don_r

Licenced_nooblet: chill with the kicks man

Me: yeah soc, warn them first. that is messed up.

Soco: kicks mac

Licenced_nooblet: !no Bruh

Me: What are you kicking these people for?

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Soco:¬†</span>Davis, are you an admin?

Me: Yes

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Soco:</span>¬†Then you should have been taking care of this earlier

Me: Wtf are you talking about?

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Soco:</span>¬†Watch the wording sir

Me: Are you on a power trip or what dude?

Me: Seriously, what is your problem man?

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Soco:</span>¬†Right now, you!

Me: Are you on a power trip or what

Me: Just kicking people cuz you feel like it

He then bans me. I then messaged him on battlelog:

Me: wtf is you fucking deal dude?

Soca: You

Take care of the issues and do not bad mouth another Admin. You don’t seem to understand that.

You: take care of issues???

what issues

Soca: 4 different people continued to get on to the crane. Powered Chzzz would spawn there and jump off. I wacked him and you started you complaining. It scrolls in game NO CRANE. I kick em. You complain. Not good.

I’ll unban you but dont go against another admins decisions. I have been at it a long time.

You: I was not complaining about you killing him. I was letting you know that he was not the one i was telling to get off the crane. And any good experienced admin knows you dont just kick players without warning them. Many people dont play with there chat on, that is why you kill them with a message making them open there eyes and realize theres no crane. You are on a power trip and this is what makes people quit playing on servers. BF3 is dead as it is, you are driving the server into the ground if you keep that shit up. And i was asking simple questions, you were not responding and then you tell me to watch my language? Are you serious?

If this was my server, you would no longer be an admin. That is not the way you treat people.

Soca: Enjoy.

You: Wow. Ok.

I dont know what this guys deal is but this is ridiculous and childish.

VI_Tinman
    Participant

Well if ignorance is a not a reason to get kicked! What is ? ………… LOL
    I know it gets really frustrating when on the server as the only admin & have to baby sit people who just can’t
    pay attention to the rules. Or in this case the { singular } game “RULE”… ” NO CRANE” The Server does spam the rules quite often in the “yell”- box on the screen
    so whether or not they have their chat on is not really a valid excuse. It does state it often for everyone to see…
    Now….. People see someone on the crane & think for some reason the crane if fair game. Then next thing you know the
    whole team is up there having a party & shooting guns at their neighbors throwing trash on the ground getting drunk falling off the crane & suing the admin.
    So server goes to shit…. The admin blacks the fuck out & goes a bit ape shit & all hell breaks lose… So many times, a kick or two gets everyone’s attention.
    Oh’ FUCK…. don’t go on the crane here !! The Admin will disconnect your internet, Slap your mom, & get your dog pregnant.
    Or I guess they can simply click the “join button” again & stay off the crane or “ask” Hey any rules here before I embarrass myself & get kicked or banned.
    Or they can piss & moan to the Admin …why did you do that . W.T.F. dude, you power tripping bro… O.M.G. your ruining lives Admin that cost the guy like 10 seconds out of his life to hit the join server button, that 10 seconds adds up man. You know God Damn good & well Gany & Coe can’t read That’s a hate crime Admin.
    illiterate lives matter too bro.

in parting, I will check with Socacom about the ban & leave it up to him if he wants to withdraw it or not.

• Author

dox378
    Keymaster

send me link

Hogstooth
    Participant

Eh there VI,

I would like to appeal my ban from your server. I have been playing shooter games since Counterstrike, America’s Army and Battlefield 2, 3, 4. On some servers all we played was handguns (no other weapons allowed) so I got pretty decent at adapting to line of fire, movement etc. It also doesn’t hurt that I have a good headset which I can pickup on sounds. The long and short of it is that I have a ton of experience in-game as well as in-life with shooting scenarios which give me a definite edge. I began playing on your server yesterday, 3/27. Why I began to play on your server was to unlock the crossbow, on scavenger. I only got in a few games before completing the unlock. When I did comeback the game type changed in which I was still thinking it was pistols and having to look for weapons – oops! I don’t know who kicked me the first time but I know it was someone annoyed with my shots from what I saw in the chat area. I kept quiet as not to annoy the person. Then I was booted and from what I could see was to ‘make room for a another player’ or something to that effect. I logged on a bit later was playing at which time I was booted “Hogstooth605 … BC2! [graveinfluence] ” [Admin Decision] I appreciate you looking into to this matter and I would like to be re-instated please.¬† Have a good one and always remember to check your six.

dox378
    Keymaster

I have looked into your stats you seem to be a clean player sorry for the inconvenience your ban will be lifted shortly.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  dox378.

Hogstooth
    Participant

Well fellas its happened again. Banned! Guess that ‘graveinfluence’ has an issue with me. It was fun gaming with you (Dox, Lil_Pony & Tinman), Best of luck with your server – keep your six clear fellas!

McSam15
    Participant

Not that I expect to be unbanned, but I just wanted to say that I was permanently banned with no reason given. I know the reason, though. I said it was sad that a level 100 was using a fully automatic shotgun (Tinman.) A short while later I knifed Dox and he got quite mad. After a kick, a failed attempt to kill me, and a failed attempt to ban me, both of which were misspelled xD, I finally got banned. I’m sowwy for saying meanie things on the internet, clearly if you use a fully auto shotty you’re a pro at the game. I’mma just go play on DOM since you clearly don’t want your server supported. Just wanted to share my little story of domestic abuse. pls pray 4 meh and keep me on your mind whenever you eat mashed potatoes.

dox378
    Keymaster

Sounds good

VI_Tinman
    Participant

You don’t have the auto shotgun & that makes you sad ? I know ( pats you on the head ) it will be O.K.
    I jokingly misspelled the ban command so you would hopefully realize you were on thin ice. Not smart enough to get it I see…..
    I never claimed or expressed that I was, or ever will be a “pro” Gamer. I am just a person who works very hard
    at my job & would like a fun enjoyable experience with like minded people. I come from home from work to relax & play some games
    & spend “MY MONEY” on a server for YOU or anyone to come & do the same. Have fun, laugh your ass off, good natured ribbing FUN….
    Not to come & listen to someone whine, bitch & complain about how others play the game the way they enjoy. “ONE RULE NO CRANE” Pretty simple I thought…
    You don’t get it right. You have every right to hit the disconnect button & go somewhere else & piss & moan maybe they will hold your hand
    and cry big big tears with you. You were kicked because no one here gives a shit you don’t like the way they play the game. You don’t want to
    come here and have fun, you want to come here & be a drama queen & share your little story of domestic abuse. What the fuck ? Did your Dad breast feed you
    till you were 12 ? Man the fuck up son or get a sex change you whiny cunt. Love Tinman ūüôā

iXDavisXi
    Participant

Was banned out of nowhere while helping seed the 2nd server. I thought it was “bf3_lil_Ponyyyy” that banned me but he said he didn’t so I’m not sure what the deal is. Heress the video of when i was banned.¬†https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCcv6ydD0_k

I record all my gameplay and have nothing to hide.

dox378
    Keymaster

Not sure why you were banned? the ban has been lifted.

skyf00gle
    Blocked

Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: suspicious stats

I take this ban as a compliment really, as it is yet another ban I can use to brag about to my friends. Why, after all of this time, have you not banned me until now, even when I was an admin on the server and had established a friendly relationship with the others that frequented? I guess you just pick and choose players which you dislike and ban them, on a basis of suspicion rather than of cold, hard proof.

You really believe I am hacking? Well, I am not surprised at all. You have systematically banned many other skilled players like me. I take it that your mentality is, “It’s impossible to have such stats! He must be hacking!” So you completely disregard the fact that my stats are completely MEDIOCRE compared to stats of competitive players, like those of filthy MD, for example. It is certain that¬†there are thousands more examples of player statistics like this one that¬†could be presented to you, but I will not further waste my time on this forum trying to argue a lost cause.

Can you simply not fathom the skill ceiling of this game? Or, instead, do you envy how other players do well while you do not, banning them to maintain an environment of low-skilled opponents that are easier to defeat? I think the latter is truly what has occurred.

I like to keep an open mind, yet it is a pity that some admins of video game servers, like you (dox378), do not share the same ideal.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  skyf00gle.
    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by  icecold.

dox378
    Keymaster

Lol i am not the one that banned you and after that you idiot you will never be unbanned here is why you were banned http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/skyf00gle/history#spm,kdr,wlr,kpm,accuracy,hkperc also the sudden spike over 1 day when you double your stats is odd but you will never be unbanned!!!!!

skyf00gle
    Blocked

“sudden spike over 1 day when you double your stats is odd”

I see no such “double” in my stats; you are over-exaggerating. However, there was a significant increase in my stats since precisely 6-26-2016, a little less than two months ago if you examine the stats more carefully. This is because before that date I was largely inactive in playing Battlefield 3. I was taking a break.

I already knew I was not going to be unbanned, and it was never my intention to become unbanned, thus I wrote a rather condescending, if you will, rant about my experience on your server.

Someone told me that you were the only one who had the ability to ban people from the server. If you are telling the truth, then my source of information was wrong.

Furthermore, calling me an “idiot” makes my case even stronger. So much for keeping an open mind! You still have not addressed a single one of the points I made in my previous post. The only reason why I bother posting here is because I would like to reason with you. If you would not like to reason with me, let it be so, and I will discontinue my posts. Otherwise, sit down and have a nice little debate with me.

dox378
    Keymaster

I’m done here you were banned out of ts by tinman and grave banned you from server 1 i don’t know who banned you from server 2 their were no notes in server 2 ban and fyi all admin have ban rights i told zack your source that i was not going to unban you for the record. And i don’t need to address any of your points i pay for the servers and run them as i please.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  dox378.

iXDavisXi
    Participant

Okay I was banned by Socacom_2. I don’t know what his deal is. I was playing a game and realized Socacom was kicking people left and right. No warnings about the crane or complaining about anything, just kicking people. Even other players were like “dude calm down with all the kicks”. So I asked him why he was kicking them and if it was for the crane, then why not warn them with a kill first instead of just kicking them as I know from the past that a warning is always better before a kick or ban. So he goes on kicking people and not replying to my question and later bans me.

Here’s the chat:

Me: Cranes not allowed man.

Soco: kills pow3rd

Pow3rd: why????

Soco: On crane

Pow3rd:¬†I was just jumped off….

Soco: on crane

Pow3rd: i was just jumping off

Me:¬†Yeah he wasn’t the one camping on it. It was some1 else

Pow3rd: damn dude you got issues

Soco: kicks gany

Soco: kicks coe

Me: Not going to warn him with a kill first? lol

Soco: kicks kht

Me: Soco why not warn them first with a kill b4 kicking them?

Soco: kicks don_r

Licenced_nooblet: chill with the kicks man

Me: yeah soc, warn them first. that is messed up.

Soco: kicks mac

Licenced_nooblet: !no Bruh

Me: What are you kicking these people for?

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Soco:¬†</span>Davis, are you an admin?

Me: Yes

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Soco:</span>¬†Then you should have been taking care of this earlier

Me: Wtf are you talking about?

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Soco:</span>¬†Watch the wording sir

Me: Are you on a power trip or what dude?

Me: Seriously, what is your problem man?

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Soco:</span>¬†Right now, you!

Me: Are you on a power trip or what

Me: Just kicking people cuz you feel like it

He then bans me. I then messaged him on battlelog:

Me: wtf is you fucking deal dude?

Soca: You

Take care of the issues and do not bad mouth another Admin. You don’t seem to understand that.

You: take care of issues???

what issues

Soca: 4 different people continued to get on to the crane. Powered Chzzz would spawn there and jump off. I wacked him and you started you complaining. It scrolls in game NO CRANE. I kick em. You complain. Not good.

I’ll unban you but dont go against another admins decisions. I have been at it a long time.

You: I was not complaining about you killing him. I was letting you know that he was not the one i was telling to get off the crane. And any good experienced admin knows you dont just kick players without warning them. Many people dont play with there chat on, that is why you kill them with a message making them open there eyes and realize theres no crane. You are on a power trip and this is what makes people quit playing on servers. BF3 is dead as it is, you are driving the server into the ground if you keep that shit up. And i was asking simple questions, you were not responding and then you tell me to watch my language? Are you serious?

If this was my server, you would no longer be an admin. That is not the way you treat people.

Soca: Enjoy.

You: Wow. Ok.

I dont know what this guys deal is but this is ridiculous and childish.

VI_Tinman
    Participant

Well if ignorance is a not a reason to get kicked! What is ? ………… LOL
    I know it gets really frustrating when on the server as the only admin & have to baby sit people who just can’t
    pay attention to the rules. Or in this case the { singular } game “RULE”… ” NO CRANE” The Server does spam the rules quite often in the “yell”- box on the screen
    so whether or not they have their chat on is not really a valid excuse. It does state it often for everyone to see…
    Now….. People see someone on the crane & think for some reason the crane if fair game. Then next thing you know the
    whole team is up there having a party & shooting guns at their neighbors throwing trash on the ground getting drunk falling off the crane & suing the admin.
    So server goes to shit…. The admin blacks the fuck out & goes a bit ape shit & all hell breaks lose… So many times, a kick or two gets everyone’s attention.
    Oh’ FUCK…. don’t go on the crane here !! The Admin will disconnect your internet, Slap your mom, & get your dog pregnant.
    Or I guess they can simply click the “join button” again & stay off the crane or “ask” Hey any rules here before I embarrass myself & get kicked or banned.
    Or they can piss & moan to the Admin …why did you do that . W.T.F. dude, you power tripping bro… O.M.G. your ruining lives Admin that cost the guy like 10 seconds out of his life to hit the join server button, that 10 seconds adds up man. You know God Damn good & well Gany & Coe can’t read That’s a hate crime Admin.
    illiterate lives matter too bro.

in parting, I will check with Socacom about the ban & leave it up to him if he wants to withdraw it or not.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 442 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.