VI Submit a ban Appeal

Home Forums Village idiots Forum VI Submit a ban Appeal

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 442 total)
  • Author

icecold
    Keymaster

Appeal Against your Ban here.
    Please provide your BF3 User Name.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  icecold.
    • This topic was modified 2 years ago by  icecold.

icecold
    Keymaster

please unban me, it was not me :/

VI_Tinman
    Participant

I really think you should un-ban defibrillator from your server, so he will go away & leave me alone…..
    He usually has 1% more health than me………..
    Love Tinman 🙂

icecold
    Keymaster

nice to meet you to !

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/LvL100DEFIB

https://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pcheck&player=LvL100DEFIB&game=BF3

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  icecold.

LvL100DEFIB
    Participant

I really think you should un-ban defibrillator from your server, so he will go away & leave me alone…..
    Love Tinman :)

<3

Anonymous

Hey, I was permanently banned from your villiage idiots server featuring close quarters combat maps. The reason was stated as  “hacking/cheating.” I have talked to dox378 over teamspeak over a previous incident. He seems to think Im hacking. After the conversation and a fun night of gaming he seemed to stop kicking me from the server and allowed me to play. Today however I got 8 headshots on him which in his mind was a alarm for me hacking. I got on teamspeak and told him to get on because I wanted to propose to him the idea that if I got my recording software out and proved to him that my kills are legit, involve strategy, and map awareness then maybe he would lift the ban and let me play in peace. He banned me from teamspeak before I could even propose anything. PLEASE, lift the bans from teamspeak and battlefield 3 so I may play on your server. I love it, its extremely fun and competitive. Cant wait to hear from you.

dox378
    Keymaster

I think you hack many games you have over 25 head shoots plus your kdr is 5.1 or better your always top player you prefire every corner on me. I am not a great player by any means but i cant even draw my gun on you before you kill me. plus you using a 249 not the best gun for so many head shoots so as far as i am concerned your ban stays.

Anonymous

Look at my battlelog and you will see I am clearly not a hacker or cheater. Get a good pair of headphones and you could hear your enemies before you see them. You have no valid evidence for my hacking. Headshots, high K/D, and prefiring are not causes for kicking and especially not banning a player. I request the ban be lifted on the baises that the admin doesnt have any proof and wouldn’t allow the player to prove himself not a hacker. Even then, why should a good player have to record 24/7 in case a admin calls hacks and demands prove? We all know how weird the netcode in this game is. Its not that hard to tap fire and aim for the head. If you have any actual proof that I hack or cheat (which you wont because I DONT) then hold the ban. Now, if you would lift the ban from ts at least so I could give you my youtube information and make a video on your server showing I dont hack. Thanks

dox378
    Keymaster

We will look in to your request team speak is for top members or personal invite only ventrilo is for all server users.

Ventrilo

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  dox378.

dox378
    Keymaster

If you are willing to setup a live stream like twitch and send us link we will watch your game play and if convinced buy the three of us will lift your ban.

Anonymous

Lets meet in the center. Let me prove it on your server. Lift the ban, ill play on the server. Ill prove Im not hacking either through Youtube (which is the method i prefer because its less taxing on my system) or live stream it through twitch. We could get on ts throughout the whole match and enjoy a nice round. I really dont have too much time to play because of work but ill try and find time.

dox378
    Keymaster

I will lift your man today

Anonymous

Got banned again. Needless to say, I have the video. After I drop it, there should be no more reasons to ban me. Can I get un-banned to have more material for my montage and videos?

dox378
    Keymaster

Your ban stays sorry.

Anonymous

May I ask why? I have video evidence of me not hacking and just kicking butt and the admin banning me lol whats the reason for my ban?

• Author

icecold
    Keymaster

Appeal Against your Ban here.
    Please provide your BF3 User Name.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  icecold.

icecold
    Keymaster

please unban me, it was not me :/

VI_Tinman
    Participant

Love Tinman 🙂

icecold
    Keymaster

nice to meet you to !

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/LvL100DEFIB

https://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pcheck&player=LvL100DEFIB&game=BF3

LvL100DEFIB
    Participant

Love Tinman :)

<3

Anonymous

Hey, I was permanently banned from your villiage idiots server featuring close quarters combat maps. The reason was stated as  “hacking/cheating.” I have talked to dox378 over teamspeak over a previous incident. He seems to think Im hacking. After the conversation and a fun night of gaming he seemed to stop kicking me from the server and allowed me to play. Today however I got 8 headshots on him which in his mind was a alarm for me hacking. I got on teamspeak and told him to get on because I wanted to propose to him the idea that if I got my recording software out and proved to him that my kills are legit, involve strategy, and map awareness then maybe he would lift the ban and let me play in peace. He banned me from teamspeak before I could even propose anything. PLEASE, lift the bans from teamspeak and battlefield 3 so I may play on your server. I love it, its extremely fun and competitive. Cant wait to hear from you.

dox378
    Keymaster

I think you hack many games you have over 25 head shoots plus your kdr is 5.1 or better your always top player you prefire every corner on me. I am not a great player by any means but i cant even draw my gun on you before you kill me. plus you using a 249 not the best gun for so many head shoots so as far as i am concerned your ban stays.

Anonymous

Look at my battlelog and you will see I am clearly not a hacker or cheater. Get a good pair of headphones and you could hear your enemies before you see them. You have no valid evidence for my hacking. Headshots, high K/D, and prefiring are not causes for kicking and especially not banning a player. I request the ban be lifted on the baises that the admin doesnt have any proof and wouldn’t allow the player to prove himself not a hacker. Even then, why should a good player have to record 24/7 in case a admin calls hacks and demands prove? We all know how weird the netcode in this game is. Its not that hard to tap fire and aim for the head. If you have any actual proof that I hack or cheat (which you wont because I DONT) then hold the ban. Now, if you would lift the ban from ts at least so I could give you my youtube information and make a video on your server showing I dont hack. Thanks

dox378
    Keymaster

We will look in to your request team speak is for top members or personal invite only ventrilo is for all server users.

Ventrilo

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  dox378.

dox378
    Keymaster

If you are willing to setup a live stream like twitch and send us link we will watch your game play and if convinced buy the three of us will lift your ban.

Anonymous

Lets meet in the center. Let me prove it on your server. Lift the ban, ill play on the server. Ill prove Im not hacking either through Youtube (which is the method i prefer because its less taxing on my system) or live stream it through twitch. We could get on ts throughout the whole match and enjoy a nice round. I really dont have too much time to play because of work but ill try and find time.

dox378
    Keymaster

I will lift your man today

Anonymous

Got banned again. Needless to say, I have the video. After I drop it, there should be no more reasons to ban me. Can I get un-banned to have more material for my montage and videos?

dox378
    Keymaster

Your ban stays sorry.

Anonymous

May I ask why? I have video evidence of me not hacking and just kicking butt and the admin banning me lol whats the reason for my ban?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 442 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.